Answers about Fashion

페이지 정보

작성자 Claribel 댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 24-06-29 09:22

본문

Leggings, as a form of clothing, have been around for much longer than 1913. Leggings can be traced back to ancient civilizations, including the Native American
Read more

Fashion

How can a 12-year-old get a job?

Asked by Wiki User

Hi, im a twelve year old kid that cant wait to be 13. Right now to get money i pet sit my next door neighbors dogs and my neighbors across the street. My friend
Read more

Jobs for Teens

+2

Is there any jobs for 16 year olds?

Asked by Lozzacoopz

we'll I'm 16 years old and i have a job at burger king it's not the best job but for right now as a teen you can work some where that's small of some sort. i do
Read more

Fashion

+1

How long do you have to be an intern to become a fashion designer?

Asked by Wiki User

It is all relative.... I have friends who graduated 2 years ago and are still interning. It's very competitive and there are so many graduates every year. Unfor
Read more

Fashion

What is the tuition at the Fashion Bug design school?

Asked by Wiki User

Well the price can vary depending on the school you want to go to. You should also take into consideration cost of living, books, supplies, food, gas, ect. If y
Read more

Clothing

+2

What are the working conditions of a fashion designer?

Asked by Wiki User

It depends... If you've got a small business of your own with few to none employees the work load can be overwhelming, money is often an issue for smaller desig
Read more

Clothing

+2

Why people follow fashion?

Asked by Wiki User

People follow fashion because it is a form of art just as music and dancing. Art allows you to put your stamp on life. ******

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.