The Central Executive Board of the NasDem Party endorsed the team M. S…

페이지 정보

작성자 Caitlyn 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-04 20:24

본문

Support for If you have any thoughts concerning the place and how to use Environmental policy debates, you can speak to us at our website. Gus Mujib for Pasuruan Pilkada Meanwhile, for Pasuruan, the NasDem Central Executive Board recommended KH Mujib Imron as the regency candidate for Pasuruan for the 2024 local Pilkada. "He was

069565700_1674453858-Hadapi_Pemilu_2024__Partai_Gerindra_dan_PKB_Resmikan_Sekretariat_Bersama-Johan-6.JPGMaximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He states he can only do his best and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

053852200_1686187687-image_6487327_-_2023-06-08T081828.496.JPGM. Syahrul voiced his appreciation and thankfulness for being entrusted to work together in the Pilkada in Gresik. "We will immediately consolidate and communicate, as well as reach out and engage with the public to reach the goal of victory," he said on June 24, 2024. In terms of his rationale for choosing Tri Putro Utomo as his deputy, Syahrul recognized the promise and notoriety that is expected to help garner votes. "Mas Tri is a thriving businessman, he also represents the south of Gresik, while I represent the middle and north areas. Our acronym 'Santri' is a symbol of Gresik," said the 33-year-old politician. Expected to challenge the current holder, Syahrul stated that he is set and dedicated to making Gresik greater and more developed. With the recommendation letter given to the "Santri" duo, PKB and NasDem came to terms to form a coalition in the voting set for November 27th, 2024. Even though they have enough seats to register with the KPU (PKB 14 seats and NasDem two seats), they are still communicating with other political parties that have aligned visions and missions.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and accepting if fate decides differently. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

nThen, Taj Yasin Maimoen was chosen by 11.1%, Bambang Wuryanto or Bambang Pacul by 10.7%, Muhammad Yusuf Chudlori by 9.2%, Dico M Ganinduto by 6.1%, FX Hadi Rudiyatmo by 5.3%, and finally Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi by 4.1%, while 6.9% did not choose on the questionnaire

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the chance of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

028284100_1701581341-IMG20231203110105.jpgFurthermore, Ahmad Ali is ahead because he is currently the most liked by the residents. He is recognized by about 70.2% of the residents, with approximately 74.4% having a favorable opinion of him. In other words, around 52.2% of Central Sulawesi residents both know and like Ahmad Ali. The data also shows Rusdy Mastura at 43.6% (60.4% liking him out of 72.2% who know him), Anwar Hafid at 36.3% (72.4% liking him out of 50.2%), Sigit Purnomo Said at 31% (37.4% liking him out of 82.9%), Hidayat Lamakarate at 25% (67.9% liking him out of 36.9%), Ma’mun Amir at 21.9% (68.1% liking him out of 32.1%), and other names with lower percentages.

Head of the Government Goods/Services Procurement Policy Institute and also Chairman of the Semarang DPC PDI Perjuangan, Hendrar Prihadi, stated that there has been no communication with his party leaders regarding the possibility of his candidacy in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada

Furthermore, public reaction has been considerable in response to the news that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will team up in the upcoming contest. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always stand by Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java election, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean district, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

The results of Indonesia's 2024 Presidential Political election has actually ushered in a lawful tussle, with the Prabowo-Gibran group facing challenges from opposing tickets. At the heart of this dispute are insurance claims of political election abnormalities, leading to official grievances lodged at the Constitutional Court. Otto Hasibuan, the Replacement Chair of the Prabowo-Gibran Legal Defense Group, drops light on the nature of these difficulties and shares undeviating confidence in their group's placement.

019648800_1600967028-673x373.jpgnJohanes believes that Central Java should no longer be dealing with poverty and needs a governor who can easily collaborate with the central government. This quality is found in the Chairman of DPD Gerindra Central Java, Sudaryono, who is very close to the President-Elect, Prabowo Subianto

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.