The Interpretation of Hasbunallah Wanikmal Wakil Nikmal Maula Wanikman…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sophia 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-04 20:05

본문

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgng the Quran

The next act recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

ry fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the excellence of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the later periods of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to different obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.