Is it fast on the 1st of Muharram or Suro 1st, What's the legal verdic…

페이지 정보

작성자 Therese 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-04 04:33

본문

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgchallenges.
As a whole, the Asbabun Nuzul of Surah Al-Insyirah illustrates the trying situation faced by the Prophet and his companions, while giving them faith, conviction, and consolation in his prophetic mission amidst t

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgproper procedure.
There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Prayer is an important and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpgl muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

Each Muslim ought to know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that cannot be neglected, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that need to be followed by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for performing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.