terence crawford next fight date

페이지 정보

작성자 Candra 댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-21 14:32

본문

Crawford was a gold medalist in both the 2006 National Pal Championships in Oxnard, California and the 2006 Blue & Gold National Championships in Carson, California. Crawford earned a silver medal in the 2006 U.S. National Golden Gloves Championships in Omaha, and a bronze in the 2006 U.S. National Championships in Colorado Springs.

5._The_interview_with_the_vampire.webpHowever, the 23-1 Rocha is the WBO’s No.1 challenger and if he keeps winning, then a title shot will eventually come. Realistically, he’s far down the pecking order and should just focus on staying busy and improving his game.

On October 26, 2017, Crawford officially vacated his WBO title to move up to the welterweight division. The WBO announced Crawford as the mandatory challenger to their titleholder Jeff Horn. With Horn scheduled to make a voluntary defence in December 2017 against British boxer Gary Corcoran, Crawford would not fight again in 2017. The winner of Horn vs. Cocoran was then ordered to schedule a fight against Crawford within 90 days. Arum stated he had dates in March and April 2018 on hold.

On August 25, 2020, Bob Arum revealed that discussions were ongoing for Crawford to face the former IBF welterweight titlist Kell Brook, with November 14, 2020, being the targeted date. Crawford's camp first attempted to arrange a fight with Josesito López, who however opted to face Maurice Hooker. The fight was officially announced on October 6, 2020, and was held at the MGM Grand Conference Center in Paradise, Nevada. Crawford entered the fight as a significant favorite, with most odds-makers having him as a -1439 favorite. Crawford won the fight by a fourth-round technical knockout, stopping the former IBF titlist at the 1:14 minute mark. He out-landed Brook 36 to 26 in total punches landed, and 20 to 12 in power punches landed. Brook was leading on the scorecards at the time of the stoppage, with two judges having the fight 29–28 in his favor, while the third judge awarded the same scorecard to Crawford.

According to CompuBox punch stats, Crawford landed 193 of his 520 punches thrown (37.1%). In that figure, he landed 59.1% of his power punches (139 of 235 thrown). Diaz landed 69 of 346 (19.9%). At the time of stoppage, judges Glenn Feldman and Steve Weisfeld scored the bout 100–90 and judge Julie Lederman scores it 99–91, all in favour of Crawford. According to Nielsen, the fight averaged 961,000 viewers on HBO's World Championship Boxing and peaked at 1.036m viewers. It was the most viewed fight on HBO so far that year.

Romero again showed his mettle by making it to the bell, but early in round eight was met with another onslaught of power punches from the hard-charging Cruz. This time, the barrage was enough to force referee Thomas Taylor to waive off the fight 59 seconds into the round. Cruz’s dominance was reflected in the punch stats as he out landed (129-85) and was more accurate (36% to 25%) than Romero.

To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream. You can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.

"Someone said I was criticized," Kenny Porter said. "Please, criticize me. Go right ahead, I love it. Because at the end of the day — this is where we at right now, we are at the end — tomorrow morning I will be able to look out of my window at his house right across the street from me. I will be able to play with my (grandsons), I will be able to walk my dog over to his house, I will be able to hug my daughter-in-law, and I will be able to love my son."

In the fourth round, it became abundantly clear this would be a masterclass performance for the young challenger. No Love became even more difficult for Cruz to find, and Garbrandt began knocking down the champion on a more regular basis.

Spence and terence crawford last fight are still motivated to strike a deal, sources said. With both fighters in their primes -- and peaking -- the welterweight summit meeting stands as one of the biggest commercial fights in the sport.

Ilir Latifi defeats Sean O’Connell Light heavyweight Ilir Latifi showed off his scary power, knocking out Sean O’Connell with a staggering overhand right just 30 seconds into their bout on UFC FIGHT PASS. O’Connell was wobbling on one leg before Latifi landed a second blow to ground him before the referee came flying in to stop the fight. O’Connell didn’t seem too happy, but it was a good stoppage by the replay. O’Connell looked knocked out on his feet before the second punch even landed. Latifi improves to 12-4 and the loss stops a two-fight win streak for O’Connell.

crypto-k-pop-sun-1200x840.jpgUFC Fight Night: Dillashaw vs. Cruz FS1 prelims Patrick Cote defeats Ben Saunders Patrick Cote let his hands go in the second round and caught Ben Saunders with a stiff upper cut that led to the end of the fight. Saunders tried to survive and make it through, but Cote was relentless, forcing the referee to stop the fight at of Round 2 declaring Cote the winner by TKO. The Canadian welterweight looks like a powerhouse at 170 pounds, as he was able to stop Saunders who is a savvy veteran who had only been knocked out once in 11 career UFC fights. Cote has now won three in a row and continues to get better every time out. Cote also attacked with a nice arm bar in the first round against Saunders, who is one of the best BJJ guys in the division. All-around great performance from Cote.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.